1.8.5 change log
- fixed arp note issues that were introduced with 1.8.4
- fixed modmatrix-shape could yield wrong values on 90° steps.
- fixed error in modenvelope where tempo scale would save and restore wrong scaling
- fixed M1 rounding error on chord note transpose
- fixed some os realted issued when read files
- fixed issue where ARP was still holding notes after a preset was loaded
- fixed issue for Grain-Env-Shape where the GUI did only access the parameter for OSC1
- fixed a very rare note hang in osc when midi-special mode root note.
- ARP: added "Ignore Global latch" option to achieve specific preset design.
- ARP: added "Ignore Endless Switch ARP limits" option to achieve specific preset design.
- added a random/alternating fine tune on OSC Sample stacker slots, so each slot can have its own random tuning
- osc-vibrato frequency is working with a "add" modulation mode
- fixed xp sorting bug
- fixed modulation bug, where chord-detection key zone did not change for an osc if the
key zone was changed via the mod-matrix
- fixed an issue where multi-loop samples would not playback on first note when using them with an ARP
- fixed math->random on osc phase modulation which was not working as expected
- fixed issue with granular envelope when using ARP sync mode LATCH
- fixed issue with overlaping note playback during ARP Pattern change while in the middle of a pattern.
- fixed timing issues in multi-loop osx using the TIMEFREEZE algo
- fixed issue with loading LFO OSCx trigger setting from preset
- fixed issue in license-update where the remaining time was calculated wrong.
- fixed chorder tuner error where -24 was displayed, but not played correct.
- fixed a rare crash when loading presets, caused by a wrong parameter update.
- changed SSE implementation so that CPUs with SSE3 and above supported again.
- fixed text input rounding error for routing-fx-send value
- multi-loop osc voices are ignored by the voice-steal algo so that they are not stopped.
- fixed issue on mod-matrix source "MIN-CHORD" which was always true on any non-maj chord.
- fixed an error when osc uses Multi-Loop mode and ARP is set to "fixed note"
- fixed VST3 error where Pitch-Bend did change after a preset was changed ( Cubase 11 )
- fixed tuning error when a chord-preset was selected in the OSC-voicing tab.
- fixed issue where a negative arp-pattern index was possible that may have caused a crash.
- fixed an issue in the chord voice replacement where a note might be assigned wrong to a voice
- added "Download Keyfile" popup when Avenger tries to load an expansion without the license in the keyfile to simplify the activation process.
- fixed error where an osc my play one note below its keyzone
- fixed issue on IntelMACs where the ImpulseFX was not working correct.
- possible fix for a rare crash on MACOS during load of Avenger
- changed codebase to be compatible with older-non-AVX processors. Minimum requirement changed to SSE4.1.
- WIN: added VisualC redistributeable package to installer.
- keyfile drag n drop should work correct now.
- fixed: switching LFO from Global to per-voice trigger did sometimes not work as expected
- Avenger is now working on Apple M1 native
- switched copy protection from Codemeter back to keyfile
- added: when preset search is visible, the prev/next button will cycle through the search results instead of loading the next preset from the "normal" expansion list
- added "FAVORITE" icon to preset search to toggle Fav's during search
- added detection for some specific chord ( min7-3, maj7-3 )
- added ARP triggered incremental mod source
- fixed: fx Phaser does not move when spread parameter is modulated
- fixed: arp chord detections hangs on last chord until a full chord is triggered again (happened on specific circumstances)
- FX impulse: fixed problem where textedit did not update the fx
- fixed: osc display did display the wrong start offset in specific circumstances
- fixed a crash: when changing the legato mode on the pitch tab may try to retrigger also inactive oscs that causes a crash on specific circumstances
- fixed a possible crash in pitch-module preset load
-fixed issue with loop playback in multi-loop module in specific circumstances
- fixed midi note hang in specific circumstances
- fixed: drumkit triggers modenvelope, even if osc-only mode is used as trigger for the mod-envelope
- fixed an OpenGL issue that deleted Textures from other application when closing Avenger's GUI
- fixed macOS: drag n drop onto Wavetable/Resampler sample display is now working as expected
- fixed a possible bug where the Avenger completely muted using sample stacker
- fixed a rare crash when loading presets while the ARP editor was visible
- added new OSC module: "Event Trigger" - can trigger certain sounds and samples on events like release/note off or midi CCs
- fixed: OpenGL issue where closing Avenger GUI caused display problems in other plugins or may have crashed the DAW
- fixed: midi note was not displayed correctly when clicking the midi keybord inside the Avenger GUI
- fixed: invalid argument exception/crash when entering an empty string to const wavetable length
- fixed ARP note display: notes with 11 and -1 do allign correctly now
- fixed: issue in OSC soundbrowser freeform and the search function. The search found results from other categories than freeform
- added: drag n drop for custom-wavetable files from a path that is not inside expansions
- fixed: arp first note is not played correct in some DAWs
- improved: less CPU usage of Multiloops (especially the CPU-spike at the voice start). These are nearly completely gone now!
- added: new feature for OSC sample stacker: each sample slot can have its own key/velocity range where it is played. This is also displayed in realtime. Go to a sample OSC / Edit / chose slot 1-4 of sample stack
- added: Multiloop module: in the context "chord type" you may now chose what should be the priority when playing just single notes / no chords The user can choose that single notes are detected as minor or major chords
- added: modmatrix "duplicate" feature: You can now duplicate entire mod sources with all its targets into other existing sources. You can find this in the mod matrix context menu /duplicate.
- added: massive speed improvements when converting/importing multisamples, shapes, wavetables etc to an expansion. Should now work nearly instantly!
- added: shape batch convert for folders that conains a lot of shape-samples. Just chose the main folder and select "batch convert OSC shapes" to convert everything whats inside into shapes
- added: TAB key switches the OSC tabs / shift TAB key moves backwards through the OSC tabs
- improved: sample loading time. If you now load large multisamples ( 100MB and more) from the OSC browser, this now goes a lot faster
- improved: loader will notify the user if the license needs a refreshing. It can be done directly on the Avenger loader or -if you want- like before in the V-Man
- fixed: small timing issues in the ARP
- fixed: Drum-Routing was disabled and showed "OSC used as FM Source" when OSC1 was used as FM source
- fixed: annoying click-sound on chord change/sample change in Multiloop mode under specific circumstances
- fixed: fixed a memory leak/crash when loading data from an expansion
- fixed: volume of the autoplay previews are now taking the master volume into account
- fixed: chords were not always detected correctly when latch mode was on and OSC chord root note filter was set
- fixed: ARP moving notes stepwise to left or right may have caused grafical bugs in the arp under specific circumstances
- fixed: issue with saving/restoring solo mute state in presets after the implementation of the the solo/mute handling
- fixed: issue when modulating the sample-start-delay with a random source
- fixed: issue with UNDO of deleting a stacker sampler that had a modulation in the Mod-Matrix. Now the Mod-Matrix is restored properly on UNDO
- fixed: Modulation ring of the granular desity/grain size works now smooth - without framerate drop
- MAC: fixed a crash that was related to a not released openGL context after closing the GUI
- multiloop: fixed noise burst when changing special modes (add 12, crazy, add -12 etc) while voice is currently playing
- multiloop: fixed a key-naming problem in the multiloop-map file when creating a multi-loop sample for 5th and save it from the multiloop editor in Avenger
- multiloop: fixed a issue when loading a multiloop -> then init preset -> change the osc to multiloop again = previous key assignements where still visible even if there was no sample loaded
- multiloop module: added a 5th-lock function so that 5ths can be also played when only 1 note (no chords) are played. Or you can chose the chord mode which makes sense when 5ths are combined with other multiloop modules playing min/maj (3 note play required)
- File-Browser: added open/closed indicator to drive/folders to improve readability
- File-Browser: fixed colors which were barely visible due to an error in the factory skin
- OSC: fixed issue with displaying missing content in sample-stacker mode. If a sample stacker now contains unlocated files its now possible to see which one
- OSC: fixed issues with subosc when osc is in sample-playback mode
- ARP: fixed another note-hang problem in the ARP when using humanize and/or strumming
- VST3 plugin format: fixed a crash when loading a preset in Avenger DAW Ableton Live
- added new "solo" button in the sample-stacker module
- Resampler vocoder button: adapt now sits after the vocoder, making it possible to round the saw-ish edges with the adapt
- very long files in the Multiloop module are now being displayed correctly
- Arpeggiator export / live record in DAW now can correctly output and record chord mode, strums and humanize
- under certain circumstances the sub osc could sound lofi. This is now fixed
- global Mute Solo logic improved: Solo now is always a "real" solo, muting all others. This is much more convenient for A/B comparison. You can add solos by unmuting others
- Drums page: rightclick on solo button now has the option to solo a trum track dont mute the oscs. So you can hear a bass drum solo playing together with all your OSCs
- fixed minor bugs and stability
- fixed issue with Masterfader on Mixer-Drums (OSC was displayed but Master was changed when moving the slider)
- fixed issue with drum-kit slot delay loading. Old problem returned where many drum-kits were loded with a delay of 0.5ms. Now fixed
- fixed issue with right mousebutton (Cntrl Left) on macOS in ARP Display
- fixed issue with ARP legato OSC Endless Sub
- fixed a crash when unloading the plugin and an FX-Preset browser was opened that had sub-menu entries
- fixed rare deadlock during preset load
- fixed note hang for endless-sub osc chord root option on specific circumstances
- fixed: other samplerates than 44.1 could lead to hanging notes. This is fixed now
- new: changing or modulating the legato mode in a pitch module will not stop the active voices of an OSC using that module. The voices are retriggered instead
- added: File-Browser using arrow keys up/down plays the sample preview now. Right arrow loads the sample to the current active OSC (of an active OSC Tab or the selected drum slot if the DRUM Tab is active)
- added: Guitar loops are working with first-note trigger correct now. If another OSC starts the first note out of the range of the Guitar-OSC, the guitar sample would start on the correct beat-position as soon its triggered
- New Copy/Paste Module mode. Its now possible to copy a module from one preset into another. Previously after loading a preset/initialize the copied data in the clipboard was lost. You can also copy a module from one instance to another instance of Avenger
- optimized DrumSeq ROLL Mode: "reverse Sample-EndSync". Now working like a dream: SampleStart/End is now taken into account. Slot pitch or individual drum note pitch also affects the start position and left neighbor events will also be taken into account and offseting the start position, so the reverse ALWAYS ends correctly on point, no matter what.
- fixed: CombKey filter issue where changing the "damp" Value while a note is activate did not work correctly
- fixed: switching a granular samples in the OSC browser while playing a note on that OSC will keep the envelope position on the correct synced location instead of retriggering the envelope (which lead to unsync behavior between other playing arps)
- fixed: wavetable overlay over the keyboard will be visible or not, now corresponding correct to the overlay-switch on/off setting after preset load
- fixed: preset search filter "ARTIST" - artist is now listed correct for preset saved with 1.5.x
- fixed: modulating the VINT Filter - Filter MOD: Parameter is now displayed correctly
- fixed: issue with wrong end-value in "oneshot" mode for the wavetable-envelope
- fixed: expansion sorting issue in soundbrowser
- fixed: ARP display beat-index lines are listening to the speed modulation and will display triplet-beat when modulated from a normal beat correctly now
- fixed: note hang when activating/deactivating chorder-voices via macro buttons when the OSC used an ARP
- fixed: drumkit AUX output "click" sound when triggering notes too fast
- fixed: click sounds when using oversampled FM on note-start
- fixed: issue with cursor key in the sound-browser when the arp was visible
- fixed: OSC endless sub: when a note is held, changes of the octave/switch key are live audible now
- fixed: issue with wavetable envelope sequencer and first note. the sequence was reset on a new note when the SYS-Page speed change mode is set to "JUMP"
- fixed: poly legato mode when using note-connection in ARP
- fixed: note hang when using legato and triggering note via midi keys and internal keyboard
- fixed: wavetable "first-note" trigger when using a pattern sequence in the wavetable envelope
- fixed: missing notarization in macOS X installer
- added: Resampler editor custom wavetable size accepts now much finer values: decimal values up to 3 digits (for example 1024.123)
- fixed: issue with random tri LFO first value when using the offset parameter - wrong range values were possible
- fixed: issue with the "default settings" for ARP and StepSQ when there is no "default Preset" available in the settings folder for the module
- fixed: drum sample envelope showed wrong ms time information on the envelope points
- new free skin added! "FLAT" (a flat version of the factory skin by Vlad Shnyrev)
- note-connect: fixed issue where the first note get muted if is is a connected note and the pattern just switched
- fixed issue with new init preset detected as outdated
- fixed issue with latency-notification to the daw
- Midiwars is working again!
- wavetables and shapes from the freebies section (AKWF / Weidner WTs) can now be used again (redownload new version from our website)
-fixed crash when using cross FM Fixed Masterfilter bug (low volume on many presets or muted)
- tunefile is loaded correct for samples and multiloops now. (some presets had wrong volumes or wrong tune) Fixed Masterfilter bug (low volume on many presets or muted)
- Fixed Masterfilter bug (low volume on many presets or muted)
- fixed bug that The Import button on the Sys tab did ignore avxp2 fil
- fixed hang during loading in ProTools DAW
- fixed issue with wrong routing of FX busses after loading a preset in specific circumstances
- fixed issue with granular envelope global first trigger
- fixed issue with retriggering ARP notes when legato is being used and the chorder voices are being turned on and off
- fixed mouse wheel 12 steps for OSC transpose dial
- fixed issue with hanging ARP when sustain pedal is used
- fixed issue with playing ARP notes that were too long / too short after changing the ARP speed
- added/fixed: Avenger reports a latency to your DAW now for correct auto compensation. You can set this up on the SYS Page "Off" (regular/default behaviour with zero live play latency - "Dynamic" (latency rises depending on the number of Limiters or Comps being used in the preset) and "Fixed" 5,10 or 15ms" (one Limiter or Compressor needs 2,5ms lookahead, so 15ms can compensate 6 of these effect types)
- added: "set global" button for the latency mode: updates all Avengers in your current song project to the desired setting with one click
- added new stereo compensated mode for the VSAW with even voice-counts (2voices, 4voices and 6voices are now equally divided in the stereo field)
- added a new button: ARP "Auto-Follow" - the ARP view will follow your pattern changes if active
- VMAN only logs into the account when opening VMAN. this should speedup loading time alot
- general improvement of loading times
- fixed: loading a new drumkit and having locked drumslots will now lock all the parameters (vol/pitch etc) of the locked slots, too
- fixed: correct snapping steps to the FM Rate dial when moving it with the mousewheel
- fixed: DC offset in shaper with mode "polynom"
- fixed: bug with triggering mod env if the triggering OSC has a different keyrange
- fixed: issue with appearing "PITCH8" route in the drums after removing MasterFX from a selected range of drumslots
- fixed: pitch envelope in loop mode was not correctly synced to your DAW's BPM after loading a preset in certain circumstances
- Avenger will update the init preset to a new version, because of important changes due to recently added new features. A backup of your customized init-presets will be created
- many minor improvements and fixes
- added new SYNC MIX modes 100%,75%,50%,25% to specify the intensity of the sync effect (can be found in the context menu)
- included ARP Poly mode to the LATCH modes
- fixed an issue in drum sequencer reverse sample end sync
- fixed an issue with modulation assignent for OSC-Sample stacker slot when another slot was removed
- fixed a note hang when switching to endless sub while a note is active
- fixed a issue with wrong display of enldess sub mode when it is modulated byn the modmatrix
- fixed an issue with note hang when bypassing the plugin
- fixed a crash when using the search function in the soundbrowser and then navigating with the arrows in the browser
- fixed some minor issues in the chord detection
- fixed a problem with ARP fixed note / Chord Detection
- fixed issue with too much CPU usage on idle in specific circumstances
- fixed an optical issue with switching off the Endless-Sub-Switch mode
- fixed APR/DRUM-SQ playback issue when not using a LATCH-Sync mode
- massively improved chord detection modes
- VST3 fixed an issue where Avenger received MIDI-CC Data even if there was none
- fixed a GUI crash when double clicking the OK button in a pop-up message ( i.e. Initialize Preset)
- fixed a rare crash when cross FM was not set correct
- added Arp/DrumSQ-trigger option LATCH to SYS-page
- improved MIDI data readout. Its 2 rows now for better readability
- fixed a issue with OSC-target names were wrong after removing OSCs
- added new source that triggers if a MIN or a MAJ chord was detected
- added OSC-StartKey/EndKey mod target
- added OSC Keyzone as mod-target
- fixed odd scroll behaviour in Drumkit browser when saving a drumkit preset.
- fixed a issue with pre-delaying samples timing was not correct if SQ Speed was other than 1/16
- new endless sub Menu
- new endless sub mode: endless sub switch
- added octave and note offset to endless sub modes
- improved search: Now it is possible to search in a specific expansion for a search string
- sound preview plays always note "C" now
- fixed an issue where the expansion list was not updated after activationg a new expansion in VMAN
- added new function for DRUM-SQ: "REVERSE SAMPLE". You can access it in the ROLL-MODE context. That will playback the sample reverse. The tempo anchor point is the Step next to, where the arrow will point at
- added Shape for a MOD entry / slot in the MOD MATRIX. With that function you can additionaly shape the modulation value before if modifies the target.
- added new LFO Parameter: "Synced Mod." When this is turned on, rate changes via modulation will be synced to your Song BPM, meant it will switch the Rate only at full cycle values to stay in sync. So a 32th to 8th wobble will always sound tight in your mix.
- added "CLEAR" button to DrumSQ. Clears all notes
- added UNDO for preset load. If you accidentially load a preset, you can un-do this.
- added COPY/PASTE for FX settings, now you can copy FX specific settings from one instance of an insert FX to another instance
- added ENDLESS BASS Mode playing the octaves from the ARP. Endless Bass Mode also only takes 1/1 voice now in the Voices page / global voice limit.
- added ARP shuffle is now working correct on pattern lenghts that are not related to 4/4 ( esp. odd pattern lengths, i.e. length 9 or length 7)
- added KEYTRACK to insert FX: Filter. Good if you want to use the new Comb filter for example on the master sum or an effect bus.
- added visual feedback for inner dials (i.e. OSC PAN, Noise color etc...)
- added visual feedback for the OSC's HP/LP Filter bar
- added phase-lock for OSC Noise, very handy for static attack-noises (Drum sound design)
- added OSC-endless bass mode as mod target
- added: quick assign drum slots to aux or specific FX bus. Now you can route all AUX Outputs with 1 click
- changed: loading a ModEnv preset does not chagne the trigger-mode anymore
- changed: preset search->added VARIOUS folder to author context where authors with less than 10 presets are listed
- fixed issue with solo-ed sample stacker after loading a new sample to a stacker slot where all slots were audible again
- fixed DrumSQ. leftClick CNTRL to move the event free from the bpm-grid. Was working before but the note had to be selected first - now its easier to use. Great for Humanized Drum patterns
- fixed drum kit route gain-slider
- fixed a issue in AAX format where not all AUX outputs were processed correct.
- fixed an issue with resample/wavetable beat selector which was working only for OSC1
- fixed wandering crossFM attack sound
- fixed StepSQ clicks in stereo mode when stereo width is not 100%
- fixed an issue where granular-env position-dot did display the position of OSC1 even if OSC2 was selected
- fixed an issue where custom-samples was not stored correct in the sample-stacker
- fixed an issue with insert FX Filter "inertia". Now the insert FX: Filter is much faster for modulations.
- fixed an issue with Arp clock mode "first note" and play with multiple patterns where the arp did start at pattern A but B should have been already reached.
- fixed an issue in the mod matrix. modulating the strength of an slot using a per-voice-source where the target of the modulated slot is not per-voice
- fixed: changing StepSQ state and stepSQ module on multiple-selected drumSlots does not work
- fixed: mod-matrix slot strength modulation "bar" showed wrong value if mod add was used to modulate the strength
- fixed: granular-envelope speed mode wsa not saved/loaded correct
- fixed: crash when removing ARP1 after ARP2 was created.
- fixed a scrolling issue, when adding a new target/source to a quite full modmatrix
- fixed retriggering voices on chorder on/off and active legato
- VMAN: fixed: expansion not visible after downloading and importing it via VMAN
- VMAN: fixed: wrong folder for VMAN bitmap cache on MAC OS
- tons of minor bugfixes and imporovements
- added VMANAGER(beta) to manage the expansions in your account.
- added snap for ARP Pattern length
- improved preset search startup (loading a index list from harddrive so that it must not be created each time the plugin is started)
- fixed a issue for OSX GUI implementation that caused a very highg CPU usage
- fixed a crash caused by the COMB KEY filter
- fixed a tuning error for C-3...D#-3
- fixed some memory leaks
- fixed a issue where arp pattern length 16 could result in length 17
- fixed a issue that caused the routing display to show "#ERROR" after initalizing a OSC and disabling a filter-route
- fixed a problem with pitch-steps-parameter calulation
- fixed a click-noise at sample loops points (introduced with 1.3.0)
- fixed a issue where removing a module could cause a routing into a module of the same type for two times. ( i.e. 2x shaper1 when removing shaper 2)
- fixed a issue with DelayFX-Kill Feedback if it is pressed manualy and is modified via the mod matrix could cause a CPU spike
1.3.3 - hotfix
- fixed a crash starting a sound from the drum kit
- fixed a issue where it may occour that not all expansions were visible.
- fixed a issue with recursive cross FM ( OSC3-> OSC2 ->OSC 1 ) where OSC3 was not handled correct
1.3.1 - Hotfix
- removed a memory leak that was intorduced with 1.3.0
- fixed a small issue with deleting a FM-Source OSC. it does not get stuck in source mode anymore
- added REAL-FM. a OSC can be used as FM Shape.
- small cpu improvements on pitch module
- SYSTEM ID is displayed on the SYSTEM-Tab.
- improved sfz code. !Not all SFZ files will be handled correct. Avenger does not support layering ( multiple samples for same note velocity ), also "#include" opcode will be ignored.
- added MIDI-CC Learn for PREV/NEXT preset
- added MIDI-CC Learn for Macro-buttons
- fixed: Preset Browser Category sorting for OSX High Sierra with APFS
- fixed: FX Chorus, created "phased" sound on disable/enable fx.
- fixed: problem reading skin-zip files that were created on OSX
- fixed a issue where the SteqSQ enabled parameter was always set ON after loading a project
- fixed a crash that may occur after removing a OSC between 2 oscillators that are using samples.
- added new filter model: "COMB KEY". This one is perfectly tuned (keytrack). Use it on waveforms or attack clicks
- added favourite rating system (star) for presets. You can tag your favourite presets and search for them in the search page
- added new roll/flam modes pattern to drum kit sequencer. Fade ins/outs and many more new rolls!
- added new OSC formant mode "x-fade", very smooth and handy for wavetables where the waveform does not start with a zero-crossing
- added line draw mode for FFT-Harmonic & FFT Bin (use ALT key % mouse click)
- added audio preview for shapes, freeform & wavetables in the OSC sound browser
- added new modsource: osc-pitch-keytrack. Try this on formant/x-cite for example to get smooth transitions when using portamento legato
- added current BPM is shown now in the top bar display
- added more voice-limit intervals
- added more master gain intervals
- added own format for user-skin files, so developers are not forced to release their source-images
- added multisample converter for SFZ files. (WAV and AIF samples are supported) Just rightclick on a sfz file in Avengers' browser and convert
- added the OSC browser sound preview now correctly use the loop points in the sample
- added more modulation display in numeric/text box views. (for example OSC gain, Arp Speed etc...)
- added tool-tip for Granular start/end locators
- fixed a crash on NPOINT envelope if loop-end is too close to its left neighbour
- fixed: "loop enable" button was always "ON" after loading a preset that contains a user-sample
- fixed: WaveTable/Granular Sample overlay logic issue
- fixed: Drum Slot Lock state will be resetted on initialize/preset load
- fixed: Zones Page ModMatrix KEYTRACK Slot label was not visible in other zoom modes than 100%
- fixed: issue with loading "Sustain Release Jump" Envelope mode when loading a preset.
- fixed: issue with "Default Settings" on Mod envelope browser did not load a customized "Default Preset"
- fixed: npoint envelope sustain jump mode could have caused strange behavior on specific circumstances
- fixed: fixed a problem with drum kits and locked slots where the locked samples was replaced on save/reload
- fixed: adjusted size for the "X" on Dial-Mod controller. It was too tiny
- fixed: adjusted font size of i.e. ModEnvelope Trigger Mode context for labels "GLOBAL" & "PER VOICE". These were too tiny
- fixed a issue with sample stacker and exclude start offset for a slot
- added: progress bar for function "publish expansion"
- fixed: ARP muting itself on touching notes
- fixed: minor issue on loading NPoint Envelopes
- fixed: aliasing chorder oscs when VSAW num oct parameter = 1
- fixed: rare click sounds that were audible on voice start while send-fx strength was modulated
- fixed: renaming a preset and using prev/next arrows did load the wrong preset
- fixed: sample name for user samples in the stacker is displayed correct
- fixed: midi CC import did not update GUI, import did append the list instead of replacing it
- fixed wrong inital values for mixer volumes after preset load. this caused some "pop" sound in specific circumstances
- fixed a issue with AM-FM filter in the filter module wich have been very slow
- implemented cursor key support for the preset view in the content search
- fixed: using right-arrow in the new sound browser did accidently load a new preset instead of the selected sound
- fixed: missing drum-sequencer notes
- improved Avenger loading time
- added system-ID locked licenses
- included: new Avenger skin: Chrono_Jade by SatYa!
- fixed: high CPU usage on some filter models while no audio was playing
- new mode: if you right-click on the Drumkit lock buttons, they will lock all exept the clicked button
- fixed a crash that occurs while loading a sample while playing notes.
- fixed a crash in the new sound browser
- fixed a crash on loading VPS Avenger
- WIN: fixed importing expansions from folders that containing UTF8 chars
- fixed Drumkit browser lock-state is was not remembered when reopening the GUI
- fixed a rare problem with double drum sequencer notes on loop
- fixed Minichain FX "Drum SQ BD" Triggermode
- fixed a logic-problem when OSC voice limit was set to 1, ARP was active for a OSC and Wavetable trigger was set to "FIRST"
- under certain environments preset loading time is faster now
- dozens of small improvements and minor bugfixes
- preparations under the hood for the next synthesis module
- fixed invisible value readouts
- fixed reordering FX-Slots did not update the GAIN-dails
- fixed ARP-MiniNote handling
- fixed vanishing VEL-Curve buttons on GUI scales < 80%
- fixed a problem with long ARP notes when the ARP length was changed afterwards
- fixed removing a OSC will reset Keyzones for folling OSCs
- fixed click sound caused by midi patterns with single notes in a cue ( ie. 1/4 pattern )
- added a write-permission check before the license file will be replaced. this should prevent confusion about still-locked expansions after license import
- changed: Updates will be downloaded via Avenger again. ( v1.2.0 did just open the browser ) a progress bar is displayed instead the unreadable circle animation
- added Key-File import via SystemTab->Content->button "Import Content"
- added LICENSE-GUIDE. This will show up if Avenger loads an expansion without having the licenes for it.
- fixed: droping a custom sample onto the osc will not automatically switch to Granular mode. Granular mode must be set first to load sample into granular-osc's
- fixed a issue with the library that was invisible if the Computer was running longer than 3-4 days.
- fixed: Transpose of stacker-sample not working correct after retriggering a note
- fixed a ARP releated CPU spike
- fixed Granular Envelope is not working correct on old customized init-presets
- fixed issue in SoundBrowser where selecting a freeform shape did not set the correct synthesis
1.2.0 - big GRANULAR Update
- added new Granular synthesis module
- added 32 new Granular presets
- added granular factory library with 219 waveforms/loops for granular synthesis
- added new mighty soundbrowser to load sounds into an OSC
- added the library for the "resampler" into ne new browser
- added new release mode for mod-envelope (releasing the note in an attack phase will jump to the correspondent volume in the release phase)
- fixed a problem with ARP undo for patterns B, C, D
- fixed some ARP issues like hanging notes, pattern issues
- fixed a issue with loading Impulse samples for "FX Impulse" effect
- added "verify expansion" to the expansion browser, so that customer expansions can be verified before
publishing them. That shows issues with using content from other expansions than the target expansion or the factory.
- added version check for presets: You can not longer load a preset in an outdated Avenger version (example: a preset created with 1.2 using the new granular module loaded into an Avenger 1.0) which would otherwise lead to a crash.
- added new DrumSequencer functions: export to MIDI and import from MIDI, just rightclick in the DrumSQ area below
- added the possibility of live recording the Arpeggiator note output into Midi (only supported for DAWs which allow MIDI return, and only VST2/3). Just create a new MIDI track and select VPS Avenger as input source.
- INIT preset load fix. The correct INIT preset should now be loaded for everyone
- dozens of smaller bugfixes
- fixed the crash that was introduced with verion 1.1.1
- fixed the content import problem at the end of a sucessfull import process
- added support for WAV samples in 32bit PCM format.
- shortcut: now its possible to delete an envelope point with left click ALT
- selecting a mod source on the small triangle symbol will reveal the mod-source in the GUI (zooming red crosshair rectangle)
- OSC Wavetable envelope can now be used as modulation source for other targets than the osc it belongs to
- fixed: adding a source via the " "-button in the modmatrix is working again
- fixed: masterfilter will now load its settings in a project correctly
- pitch envelope did affect OSCs, even if it was not activated in the routing. This if fixed now
- after converting a multisample, the sample was not available in the stacker menu (" " button) directly. This is fixed
- fixed: changing the length of a looping modenvelope during playback lead to a "jumping" playbackposition
- fixed some memory leaks
- fixed a rare crash when a pitch envelope / mod envelope used a mode that used "release"
- custom samples can now be loaded into the OSC via drag and drop from the browser
- added loop editor page for these new imported samples
- added skin selector on the SYS page
- new skin: COBALT BLUE by Satya
- added masterfilter post gain (for post drive gain adjustments)
- added new live play option for the ARP on the SYS page: "Poly Arp quantize". Defines the grid where new notes are positioned when you play live
- added a new shaper mode "EQ-only". The distortion is bypassed and you now only have a (polyphonic) 2 band EQ for each note
- osc phase & microfade modulation can now be assigned via drag n drop
- improved GUI Loading time
- improved OSC-Wave selector open time.
- improved visualization: fast-modulation ring movements now displaying 100% movements correctly
- converting a shape & converting a multisample does create a tune file automaticaly. You can open it with a txt editor for transpose and gain settings.
- removed syspage option for "sustain pedal mode". Mode will now automatically be in "SUSTAIN" mode, when the sustain pedal is NOT used for anything in the mod matrix. If the sustain pedal is used as a switch for something else (for example switching minor/major), it will not sustain notes endlessy as long as this modulation is active.
- removed syspage option for "accelerated sampleload". This mode is now permanently "on", since it had no negative consequences.
- while transposing / moving ARP pattern notes will no longer reset the transpose value when clipping on the max or min heigth
- now ARP pattern notes will reset (by clicking middle mousebutton) to the nearest octave. For example a 14 transpose will reset to 12, instead of 0
- fixed click-noise issue in resampler when numWaves > available samples
- fixed an issues with loading VINTAGE CHORUS presets. Now all Chorus factory presets will sound as intended.
- creating a new TG Module does not reset the SHUFFLE value any more
- display for Modulation ring for cutoff knob hung with the last midi note. This is no longer the case now
- fixed: orange triangle hung in the cutoff, even if there was no assigned modulation
- the editor rembembers selected TABS correct now.
- drumkits did not save correct after function "DrumKit copy sample to slot". This has been fixed
- when you save a Drumkit, now the correct last location when saving a drum kit is remembered
- there was a sorting issue in the mod matrix when removing entries that was created ealier than other items in the same source-group.
- wavetable envelope sequencer pattern mode "PING-PONG" works again as intended
- Route View displayed "ERROR" after removing a second filter module that was used in the routing. This has now been fixed
- Wavetable Env-Sequencer Mode "SILENCE" is now really "silent" again
- fixed a rare crash while loading a project that contains VPS Avenger
- fixed some sound and modulation issues in the Step-Sequncer
- minor changes and improvements
- fixed a crash when loading a preset that contains a ARP in RANDOM mode
- fixed a issue in Pro-Tools OSX where the Editor was not clickable with left MB on specifix circumstances
- fixed a random crash with sample playback
- fixed a error in sample FM while playing the sample-loop
- minor changes
- added: chorder transpose display shows now the modulated value ( on mouse over orginal unmodulated value is displayed )
- added: GAIN Modules in the routing can now be drag & drop modulated in the Mod Matrix
- increased the choices you have in the expansion browser view "number of expansions-per-row"
- increased set of pre-created category folders when a new user expansion is created
- exchanged user exp